go top

inordinate
[ɪnˈɔːdɪnət] [ɪnˈɔːrdɪnət]

  • adj. 过度的;无节制的;紊乱的

网络释义专业释义英英释义

  过度的

... exponential adj. 指数的;迅速增长的,迅猛发展的 n. 指数 inordinate adj. 过度的;无节制的;紊乱的;极度的,非常的 trivialize v. 使琐碎;使似乎不重要;轻视;使平凡 ...

基于226个网页-相关网页

  无节制的

... exponential adj. 指数的;迅速增长的,迅猛发展的 n. 指数 inordinate adj. 过度的;无节制的;紊乱的;极度的,非常的 trivialize v. 使琐碎;使似乎不重要;轻视;使平凡 ...

基于200个网页-相关网页

  紊乱的

... Inordinate adj.紊乱的,不规则的;无限制的,无节制的,过度的. Inordinate的起源及演化. Turbulence n.骚乱,动荡, (液体或气体的)紊乱。 ...

基于118个网页-相关网页

  无次序的

... inopportune不合时宜的 inordinate无次序的 inorganic无机的 ...

基于92个网页-相关网页

短语

inordinate vanity 过度的虚荣心

inordinate e 过度的

Inordinate Ambitions 非分之想

inordinate wear 异常磨损

inordinate a 无节制的

inordinate delays 过分的拖延

inordinate kaolinite 无序高岭石

Inordinate Burden 过度负荷

inordinate value 异常值

 更多收起网络短语
  • 无次序的
    无秩序的
    不规则的
    不正常的

·2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于NoteExpress

inordinate [ i'nɔ:dinət ]

以上来源于: WordNet

 柯林斯英汉双解大词典 

inordinate /ɪnˈɔːdɪnɪt/ TEM8

  • 1. 

    ADJ If you describe something as inordinate, you are emphasizing that it is unusually or excessively great in amount or degree. 极度的 [正式]

    例:

    They spend an inordinate amount of time talking.

    他们聊天时间长得超乎想像。

  • 2. 

    inordinately ADV 极度地

    例:

    He is inordinately proud of his wife's achievements.

    他对妻子的成就感到非常骄傲。

同近义词同根词

词根: inordinate

adv.

inordinately 非常地;无度地

双语例句原声例句权威例句

  • He was also one of those with an inordinate capacity for extracting enjoyment from all and sundry.

    属于各式各样事物中得到最大程度快乐超强能力人。

    article.yeeyan.org

  • You might want some form of scripted control over your desktop that lets you program in functionality without spending an inordinate amount of time learning how to do it.

    可能需要以编写脚本方式桌面进行控制以便利用相应功能编写程序而无需花费大量时间来学习如何完成该项任务。

    www.ibm.com

  • But she cautioned that an inordinate focus on the wealth of the top 1 percent, including populist demands for pay limits on chief executives, probably would not help the other 99 percent.

    警告,1%节制专注财富人,包括民粹主义要求首席执行官支付限制大概不会帮助其它占99%人。

    article.yeeyan.org

更多双语例句
  • In patriarchal societies there tends to be an inordinate degree of interest placed on the virginity of young women.

    在父权社会里,对于年轻女性的贞操,人们有着极大的兴趣。

    耶鲁公开课 - 弥尔顿课程节选

  • The code is unusually conspicuous, complex, and enigmatic; it attracts an inordinate amount of attention to itself, and this attention has to acquire the rigor of a method.

    这种代码通常很显著,复杂,神秘;,它把大量的注意力都吸引到自己身上,这种注意力得有一种方法的严肃性。

    耶鲁公开课 - 文学理论导论课程节选

更多权威例句
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定