您要找的是不是:

shell corporation

state corporation 国营公司

  • In 2006 was Japan's Sharp Corporation to conduct a formal co-operation of electrical components, processing, quality of service has been commended.

    06年已于日本夏普公司正式合作进行电器部件加工品质服务深受赞扬。

    youdao

  • The General Motors Corporation had reported a sharp drop in profits on Tuesday.

    通用汽车公司星期二报告说该公司的利润急剧下降

    youdao

  • However, with the fierce competition in the foodservice industry and many managerial reasons inside of the corporation, there is a sharp decline in business.

    但是随着餐饮行业竞争加剧内部管理上诸多原因企业经营业绩出现大幅度的下降

    youdao

  • The unit will be christened Sharp Display Products Corporation, with Sharp owning 66 percent and Sony taking the remaining 34 percent.

    单位命名为夏普显示器产品公司,夏普公司拥有百分之六十六和索尼考虑其余百分之三十四。

    youdao

  • The unit will be christened Sharp Display Products Corporation, with Sharp owning 66 percent and Sony taking the remaining 34 percent.

    单位命名为夏普显示器产品公司,夏普公司拥有百分之六十六和索尼考虑其余百分之三十四。

    youdao

$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定