当前查询结果是否对您有帮助
go top

您要找的是不是:

material box

material code

material body 添加释义

网络释义英英释义

  本体材质

厂家直销油墨电磁阀、医用电磁阀、喷码机电磁阀、耐高... ... 绝缘等级/Insulation grade 本体材质/Material body 不锈钢、黄铜/Stainless steel,Brass ...

基于5个网页-相关网页

短语

metal material in body 体内金属物质

material of body 本体材质 ; 阀体材质

material for can body 易拉罐身材料

Material for shell body 筒身材料

Material of main body 主体材料

Material of main body introduction 主体材料介绍

insulation material of box body 箱体的保温材料 ; 框体保温材料 ; 隔热材料箱体

zero-dimensional material body 零维物质体

 更多收起网络短语

material body

以上来源于: WordNet

双语例句原声例句权威例句

  • Light, like any material body, requires some, though very little, time to cover this distance.

    任何物质一样需要一定不过是时间才能走过段距离

    bbs.exue.com

  • This nonphysical spiritual connection comprises 96% of who we are; the other 4% is our physical, material body.

    非物质精神联系96包括我们%,另外4%我们物理材料机构

    molake9889.blog.163.com

  • As spirit is not annihilated even after the annihilation of the material body, so also spiritual consciousness is not annihilated.

    正如灵魂即使物质躯体消亡不会毁灭灵性知觉不会毁灭

    670199997.qzone.qq.com

更多双语例句
  • The matter the substance the material basis of a regime concerns its citizen body.

    本质,政体的物质基础,是其公民本体最关心的。

    耶鲁公开课 - 政治哲学导论课程节选

  • The person is a body that can do things that most other material objects can't do.

    人这个肉体可以做,很多其他物质实体不能做的事

    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • The connective tissue is one of those four main types of tissue, they're supporting material - supporting tissues that surround other cells in the body and give the cell - and give the body much of its mechanical property.

    结缔组织是四种主要组织类型中的一种,它们是支持物--是,包围在体内其它细胞周围的支持组织,并赋予身体大部分的机械性能

    耶鲁公开课 - 生物医学工程探索课程节选

更多原声例句
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定