go top

freight transport

  • 货物运输

网络释义专业释义英英释义

  [交] 货运

Freight Transport(货运), 此释义来源于网络辞典。

基于2040个网页-相关网页

  货运业

整体而言,咱们可能说, 货运业 ( Freight transport )是最佳的工业之一,一千个人就有一千种生存方式和生活道路,要想改变一些事情,首先得把自己给找回来。

基于36个网页-相关网页

  货运

... move; be in motion 运行 freight transport; 货运 air transport; airlift; 空运 ...

基于1个网页-相关网页

短语

freight payable transport document 运费可支付运输单据

Freight t transport 货物运输

freight prepaid transport document 运费预付运输单据

Freight Trains Transport Enterprises 货运专线运输企业

Freight Transport Association 货物运输协会

income of freight transport 货运收入

liquid freight transport [交] 液体货物运输

Award for Freight Transport 货运奖

Fast freight transport company 快捷货运运输公司

 更多收起网络短语
  • 货物运输 - 引用次数:37

    Meanwhile, the proportion of the sum of freight transport cost and time value to the total cost of wide purchase decides the goods-owner’s sensitivity to the transport tariff and the level of services.

    货物运输成本和时间价值在广义采购总成本中韵比重决定了货主对运输价格与服务水平的敏感度,因而是货主的决策变量。

    参考来源 - 关联货物运输市场需求、供给与均衡的研究与应用
    货运周转量 - 引用次数:5

    The China energy service demand projection model(ESDPM),is built based on the aggregate model methodology and employed to forecast China’s future passenger,freight transport and private cars,on the basis of reasonable assumptions of the future economic and social development.

    本文应用集合模型方法建立了中国能源服务需求预测模型(Energy service demand projection model,ESDPM),在对未来经济和社会发展进行合理假设的基础上,预测了中国未来一直到2050年的客运和货运周转量以及小汽车保有量,并进行了国家和地区间的比较。

    参考来源 - 中国ESDPM模型及其在交通需求预测中的应用
  • 货物运输 - 引用次数:33

    With the rapid growth of domestic economy and railway transport,how to further guarantee the safety of railway freight transport has become an important problem.

    伴随国民经济以及铁路事业的快速发展,一方面,铁路列车运行速度有了较大幅度提高,另一方面铁路承运货物品类不断丰富、总量不断增加,如何进一步加强铁路超限货物运输安全的保障工作成为重要课题。

    参考来源 - 铁路超限货物运输安全评价研究

·2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于NoteExpress

Freight transport

  • abstract: Freight transport is the physical process of transporting commodities and merchandise goods and cargo. The term Shipping originally referred to transport by sea, but is extended in American English to refer to transport by land or air (International English: "carriage") as well.

以上来源于: WordNet

双语例句权威例句

  • Freight transport could thus use some fresh ideas.

    货物运输因此运用一些新奇想法

    www.ecocn.org

  • Changes in product markets and logistics systems have increased the time value of freight transport.

    商品市场物流体系变化增加货物运输时间价值

    web.worldbank.org

  • Rather as Africa ignored fixed-line telephony and jumped straight to mobiles, so China might benefit from "latecomer advantage" in the field of freight transport.

    非洲忽略固定电话技术直接跃入移动通讯颇为相似如此中国可能因“后发优势货物运输领域受益

    www.ecocn.org

更多双语例句
  • NERA, an economic consultancy, concluded that haulage rates do not reflect the true cost of freight transport.

    ECONOMIST: Fuel taxes

  • His next step was to integrate the rail-freight transport system with the ports.

    ECONOMIST: Face value

  • At present less than 6% of total British freight transport is accounted for by rail, compared with 15% in France and 21% in Germany.

    ECONOMIST: Transport

更多权威例句
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定