go top

Associated Newspapers

  • 联合报业公司

网络释义

  联合报业

...要事先未曾得到授权,英王储因《星期日邮报》刊登其中国印象日记而"'十分不情愿地'决定采取针对联合报业(Associated Newspapers)的法律行动"。王府律师们认为,《星期日邮报》侵犯了查尔斯王储的版权和保守机密的权利。

基于114个网页-相关网页

  联合报业集团

另外,畀人告紧的阿晓早前亦控告《每日邮报》的印刷人英国联合报业集团(Associated Newspapers),阿晓指《每日邮报》错误报道有关他的新闻。

基于64个网页-相关网页

  联合报社

勒贝迪夫拥有75.1%的经营权,联合报社(Associated Newspapers)公司则拥有24.9%。

基于24个网页-相关网页

短语

associated newspapers ltd 联合报纸有限公司

associated newspapers of ceylon ltd 锡业报业联合公司

双语例句权威例句

  • Employees of Associated Newspapers and their families, households or agents are not eligible to enter.

    相关报纸雇员他们家庭家庭代理人没有资格参加

    article.yeeyan.org

  • The problems associated with the storing and retrieving of old newspapers are known to everyone who has ever had to handle these items.

    贮藏取阅报纸相联系问题每一曾经经手这些东西人所熟悉问题

    tr.bab.la

  • The Associated NewspapersMetro, which is unrelated to Metro International, has been aided by a deal that makes it the only paper distributed in the London Underground.

    地铁联合报业,与瑞典地铁国际公司没有关系成功的使成为唯一分布伦敦地铁报纸

    article.yeeyan.org

更多双语例句
  • Ears first pricked up to the idea with The Metro, a free morning paper launched by Associated Newspapers in 1999.

    FORBES: Magazine Article

  • As Associated Newspapers, publishers of the Daily Mail, discovered, what in any other business would look like profligacy is, in newspapers, investment.

    ECONOMIST: Reflections on the Mirror

  • According to the Guardian, Lebedev will purchase 76.0% of the evening paper as early as Thursday, leaving the Associated Newspapers Group with 24.0%.

    FORBES: Faces In The News

更多权威例句
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定