• Those, you might say, summed up in a word are what the 19 laws of nature command.


    耶鲁公开课 - 政治哲学导论课程节选

  • By the way, in what I'm saying, I oversimplify by supposing that the basic unit of language is a word.


    耶鲁公开课 - 文学理论导论课程节选

  • It is an electron beam. In the 1890s, the latter part of the 19th century a very fashionable word was "ray."


    麻省理工公开课 - 固态化学导论课程节选

  • That caused a rebellion and they overthrew the kings, and thereafter, the word king was a dirty word in Roman history.


    耶鲁公开课 - 古希腊历史简介课程节选

  • But the word white shows up a lot in the high glycemic index foods -white rice, white spaghetti, white bread.


    耶鲁公开课 - 关于食物的心理学、生物学和政治学课程节选

  • There's no language in the world that has a rule that says the fifth word has to be a verb.


    耶鲁公开课 - 心理学导论课程节选

  • It's a provisional ending. It's not a rhyme word, and so it doesn't constitute the end of a unit of sense as a rhyme word would in most heroic couplets.


    耶鲁公开课 - 弥尔顿课程节选

  • Its name is malloc for memory allocation and what malloc does for us is we say, hmm, the user has typed in a three-letter word.


    哈佛公开课 - 计算机科学课程节选

  • What constitutes an accent when you-- what is an accent in a given English word?


    耶鲁公开课 - 现代诗歌课程节选

  • There's a robot in those books, Marvin, who's --depressed, I think is the simple word about it.


    耶鲁公开课 - 死亡课程节选

  • You saw that in the way he stood bobbing his head, always looking down, nodding like a young boxer to instructions to make you think he was listening to every word, throwing in a thousand "yes"es and "that's right."


    耶鲁公开课 - 1945年后的美国小说课程节选

  • And, in a sense, one could say maybe this is not Plato's last word, I mean why does Socrates choose to stay and drink the hemlock?


    耶鲁公开课 - 政治哲学导论课程节选

  • Because I thought about it a lot Welles chose that word I guess obviously that frame was a happy picture ? In the word? Why that word?


    麻省理工公开课 - 电影哲学课程节选

  • The grades for the course will be assigned roughly, and I use the word roughly because we reserve the right to move these numbers around a little bit, but basically in the following percentages: 55% of your grade comes from the problem sets, the other 45% come from the quizzes.


    麻省理工公开课 - 计算机科学及编程导论课程节选

  • That's a most ludicrous word, really, in contemporary social science or orthodox Marxist, where you just had to say, "Well, eventually the proletariat will rise up, because the bourgeoisie did this before."


    耶鲁公开课 - 欧洲文明课程节选

  • So leadership is kind of a big word that you see written probably too often these days, in too many newspaper articles, and it probably comes up in too many Yale classes, and I don't claim to know anything about leadership.


    耶鲁公开课 - 博弈论课程节选

- 来自原声例句

进来说说原因吧 确定

进来说说原因吧 确定