您要找的是不是:

microwave system

  • The NOR type needs to be ultrafast because it is directly connected to the central processing unit of a computer and stores its basic input-output system (the operating system used by the microchip that lies beneath user-interface operating systems, such as Windows).

    FORBES: Magazine Article

  • The type of operating system, the make of microchip, the choice of programming language, the brand of computer—all these are of no consequence to his argument, because it applies equally to all computers.

    ECONOMIST: Computer science

  • Until that point, Microchip had opted for the standard, incentive-heavy system, in which base pay represented 60% of sales compensation, and commissions accounted for the remaining 40%.

    FORBES: For Lasting Sales Motivation, Stop Spraying Cash Around

$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定
小调查
请问您想要如何调整此模块?

感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
进来说说原因吧 确定